Once the Top4 platform was launched, we continued to work on the SEO visibility for Australian Family Group Conferencing & Assessment. This work is ongoing trying to improve keywords in the key suburbs and areas. Top4 developed the tone of voice for the brand and composed all the content throughout the platform.
Family Group Conferencing (FGC) is an alternative dispute resolution model that can be used in the child protection system. It allows families with children at risk of abuse or neglect or who need further support to participate fully in decision making about their children. Family Group Conferencing (FGC) has been an effective model in NSW since 1996.
Our staff are highly qualified and trained in many aspects of family work and all possess high levels of cultural competency, ensuring that all families and their different cultures are respected and considered during our work with them.
- We specialise in working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait families
- We specialise in working with families and children with a disability
- We can offer either Aboriginal or non-Aboriginal Staff to work with our families
- Our staff are all highly qualified in all aspects of Aboriginal cultural competency
- All our staff are trained and extremely experienced in many aspects of family work
- We take time to understand our referrals, to enable us to best match specialised Staff to the needs of the family
Our trainer, Mel Brown, is a Ngunnawal woman from the Canberra region. Mel has over 25 years of experience in child protection and welfare and has a wealth of on-the-job experience in facilitating Aboriginal FGC’s, - knowledge that simply cannot be gleaned from a textbook.
The Top4 office is in Australia and Indonesia and has strategic relationships with some of the largest businesses and professionals Australia and Indonesia Wide. Wherever your business is we can help.
Talk to us about your project needs and we’ll create a quote to suit your goals and budget.Get Started Now
How much will your project cost? We’ll guide you through it.Let's Talk
For general enquiries or if you have a project in mind and want to have a chat.Contact Us Now